Thursday, June 4, 2009

M&G Fairway Wood Cover





Rating: 6 points
Pros: Blazing deal, dancing dogs.
Cons: Not a patchwork.

Once in a while you catch a good deal... with this cover I caught two. The FS advertised a Black CS grip for a good price and once I completed the deal with the seller, he offered several other items to me as well (talk about impulse shopping). This caught my eye and saved the seller from having to list it and deal with offers, so I tacked it on to my purchase.

The cover looks great and fills the gap in Cameron covers in my bag nicely (see the patchwork driver and hybrid cover post a few weeks ago). The Scotty Cameron Museum & Gallary manages to put out some of the most amazing Cameron accessories I've ever seen. There are more items coming... and I'm not even a member.

No comments: