Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Spa






Rating: 5 points

Pros: Finally getting a spa treatment for this putter
Cons: 45 days

Well, I've had two M-200's in the collection for a while, and I think it's about time to send one of them to the Custom Shop. Neither of them are in bad shape by any means, so I chose this one basically because I grabbed it first. Below are the options I've selected... now the waiting game. I'll post pictures and the COA when it returns:

Putter: Mizuno M-200
Restoration: Yes
Finish: Pro Platinum
Sight Lines Top: Add One Line
Shaft: Reshaft
Grip: Red Baby T
Length Change: Desired Length - 35.5
Loft Change: Place Back To Original
Lie Change: Make 1° Upright from Original
Authentication: Yes
Stamp: Custom Shop
Headcover: Scotty's Custom Shop Select - Red Racer
Special Instructions: Translucent Red and Blue for engravings, dirty white for sightline. Please place CS stamp on extreme toe.

No comments: